As part of Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services, your child will receive:
- A comprehensive behavioral assessment that will help to determine the inherent strengths of the child and the family.
- An individualized treatment plan to be followed by the staff and the family at home, school and in the community.
- As part of their treatment, a child may be assigned a Behavioral Specialist Consultant, Mobile Therapist, Therapeutic Staff Support Worker, or any combination of the three.
- This specialized team will work with the child in a combination of the home, school, and community.
Our Program Principles Include:
- That a child’s family and community are essential for development
- That a child develops through natural sequences
- That a child’s own interests and strengths are the building blocks which promote development.
- That loving, nurturing relationships are a key to human development and potential
- That every child is an individual and has a unique way of learning.